MoreInspection Group is a leading provider of comprehensive welding inspection services. With a team of highly skilled and certified welding inspectors, we offer reliable and efficient inspection solutions to ensure the quality, integrity, and safety of welded structures and components. We cater to various industries, including construction, manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, and transportation.
- Welding Inspection: Our experienced welding inspectors conduct thorough visual inspections of welds, employing advanced non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques such as ultrasonic testing, radiography, magnetic particle testing, and liquid penetrant testing. We assess welding procedures, consumables, and related documentation to ensure compliance with industry standards and codes.
- Quality Assurance and Control: We play a vital role in quality assurance and control programs, verifying the adherence to welding procedures, inspecting welds at different stages of fabrication, and conducting tests to identify defects or discontinuities. Our detailed reports and recommendations assist clients in taking corrective actions and improving weld quality.
- Welder Qualification and Certification: We assess welder qualifications, reviewing documentation and conducting performance tests to ensure compliance with industry standards. We verify that welders are trained and certified for specific welding processes and materials, helping our clients maintain a qualified workforce.
- Documentation and Reporting: Our meticulous record-keeping ensures accurate documentation of inspection results, test data, observations, and recommendations. Our comprehensive reports serve as valuable references for project stakeholders, regulators, and clients, facilitating decision-making and compliance.
- Consultation and Problem-Solving: We provide expert consultation and guidance to clients, engineers, and contractors on weld joint design, welding procedure development, material selection, and other aspects related to welding quality and performance. Our aim is to support clients in achieving optimal welding outcomes.
- Welding Certification and Auditing: As part of our comprehensive services, we offer welding certification programs and conduct audits of welding fabrication companies. Our audits verify compliance with industry standards, codes, and regulations, helping companies maintain high-quality welding practices.
Experience and Expertise: At MoreInspection Group, we pride ourselves on our extensive experience and expertise in welding inspection services. Our team of welding inspectors is certified and possesses in-depth knowledge of welding techniques, standards, and codes. We stay up to date with the latest advancements in the field through continuous professional development and training.
Commitment to Safety and Customer Satisfaction: Safety is our top priority, and we ensure that all welding inspections are conducted in adherence to occupational health and safety regulations. We prioritize customer satisfaction and strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by delivering accurate, timely, and reliable inspection services.
Contact Information: For more information about our Welding Inspection Services or to discuss your specific project requirements, please contact us at:
MoreInspection Group Address: 9/89 Mu Ban Thongsathit 9, Klongthanon, Saimai, Bangkok, Thailand Phone: +66-98-274-9287 Email: email@example.com Website: www.moreinspection.com
Choose MoreInspection Group for comprehensive welding inspection services that guarantee the quality, integrity, and safety of your welded structures and components.
Pre – Construction Welding Inspection
- Review of welding specifications, procedures, and standards to ensure compliance with industry requirements.
- Qualification of welders and welding procedures.
- Assessment of materials, including welding consumables and base metals.
- Verification of welding equipment and tools for suitability and calibration.
- Development of a Welding Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) specific to the project.
During Construction Welding Inspection
- Inspection of weld preparations, fit-up, and alignment to ensure proper joint geometry.
- Monitoring of welding parameters and techniques, such as preheating, interpass temperature, and heat input.
- Visual inspection of weld quality, including weld profile, fusion, and surface defects.
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) methods, such as ultrasonic testing (UT), radiographic testing (RT), or magnetic particle testing (MT), to detect internal or surface defects.
- Witnessing of mechanical testing, such as tensile tests or bend tests, to evaluate weld strength and ductility.
- Monitoring and verification of welding documentation, including weld maps, welder qualifications, and inspection reports.
Post – Construction Welding Inspection
- Verification of completed welds against project requirements and specifications.
- Assessment of weld repairs or modifications.
- Final visual inspection to ensure all welds meet acceptance criteria.
- Conducting NDT methods, such as RT or UT, on selected welds for quality assurance.
- Reviewing weld documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Preparation of final welding inspection reports and documentation for project closure.